The OTIS™ Platform
Providing surgeons, radiologists and pathologists with the ability to review tissue microstructure during surgery.
1. OTIS Optical Tissue Imaging Console
Ultra-high resolution sub surface imaging in real time
Non-destructive to tissue
Non-toxic (no injectable agents)
Fits into current clinical workflow
2. OTIS Tissue Immobilization System (single use consumable)
Immobilizes tissue for optimized scanning
Support orientation communications
*** Previously Cleared OTIS 1B USFDA Indication for Use ***
The OTIS 1B Optical Coherence Tomography System is indicated for use as an imaging tool in the evaluation of excised human tissue microstructure by providing two dimensional, cross-sectional, real-time depth visualization with image review manipulation software for identifying and annotating regions of interest. The safety and effectiveness of this device for diagnostic analysis (i.e. differentiating normal versus specific abnormalities) in any tissue microstructure or specified disease has not been evaluated.
* OTIS is currently not available for sale in the US, Canada and Europe.
Next Generation Developments
3. OTIS Proprietary Imaging Atlas
Broad based tissue library with pathology verified tissues structure correlations
4. Next Generation OTIS AI Tissue Assessment Algorithms
Tissue assessment tools highlighting regions of interest
* OTIS Imaging Atlas and OTIS AI Tissue Assessment Algorithms are not available for sale in the US, Canada and Europe.